Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How would i fix a oil leak in my f150?

i had the dealership tell me a gasket needed to be replaced. and for the extremely low price of 800 bills....any way, with spark plug changing, oil-changing skills and a haynes manual, should i attempt to drop the pan and dig in or just keep adding oil.. ps the leak isn't to bad ..How would i fix a oil leak in my f150?depends on the year,engine and your patience level.if it was mine i would dig in 800 sounds like they need to make a house payment.How would i fix a oil leak in my f150?This isn't a DIY. You have to pull the engine to get to the rear main seal.



Fords are famous for this.How would i fix a oil leak in my f150?Try an oil stop leak product. Then use high oil for high mileage vehicles. It has ingredients that swell up the seals and slow the leak. Not worth spending 800 on my brutha'.
  • whiteheads on face
  • networking
  •