Monday, September 19, 2011

How much money will it cost..rouch estimate anyways..to get my car fixed?

I just took it into the shop and asked them to give me an estimate on my car, no call back yet, i hope they dont start working on it until i know because otherwise if its more than the car is worth i would rather just junk it. I have all the parts excepts for lifters in the engine. They have to change an oil pan and put a gasket on there. I assume if they have to change the lifters they need to change the gaskets involving that too. Any idea how much roughly i should be thinkin about paying..they charge 48$ an hour for labor and i have the parts except the lifters, gaskets and what not.How much money will it cost..rouch estimate anyways..to get my car fixed?all depends on the vehicle..some engines almost have to be removed to install pan gaskets. Depending on what %26quot;gaskets%26quot; you are replacing..2-6 hours ?!?!How much money will it cost..rouch estimate anyways..to get my car fixed?sounds like ur confused...why change lifters if gasget is bad...if lifters r bad u should change cam tooand put on timing belt/chain while its apart...hay...ur right...junk it...