Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where is the oil pan located on my car?

I have a 99 Olds Aurora I need to change the oil but not sure where the pan is...I see the filter. I just dont want to end up draining the transmission or something stupid like that. And yes, I know how to change the oil just need a little help locating the pan... ThanksWhere is the oil pan located on my car?The oil pan is under the engine. The transmission pan is under the transmission.Where is the oil pan located on my car?It's located on the very bottom of your engine right underneath the crankshaft.Where is the oil pan located on my car?you can,t get them mixed up.the oil pan is dished out deeper then the transmission pan. the transmission pan is more flatter then the oil pan. besides the transmission pan don,t have a drain pan.Where is the oil pan located on my car?and the plug faces the front of the car