Thursday, June 2, 2011

I wanted to change the oil on my 2005 ford focus zx4 but i cant find the oil drip pan can anyone tell me where?

it would be located and what to look for i know i'm suppose to loosen a bolt or something but how will i know which one does it look different?I wanted to change the oil on my 2005 ford focus zx4 but i cant find the oil drip pan can anyone tell me where?No offense but if you can't figure out what plug to remove for an oil change, you have no business doing it. Take it to a shop and have it done correctly. It isn't that expensive. I wanted to change the oil on my 2005 ford focus zx4 but i cant find the oil drip pan can anyone tell me where?It would be called a drain plug. It is a large bolt on the back or bottom of the oil pan. If you do not know what the oil pan is PLEASE go to a mechanic.I wanted to change the oil on my 2005 ford focus zx4 but i cant find the oil drip pan can anyone tell me where?On the bottom of the engine...its just a bolt and isn't exactly rocket science. Get under the car and you should see it pretty easily. Warm the engine first then loosen it with a spanner then your fingers but push in as you loosen it. Then when it's undone pull it away quickly or you'll get a sleeve full of oil. Change the oil filter at the same time....if you can find it
  • big hair
  • big brother myspace
  •