Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change the oil in a 1997 Geo Tracker 4 door?

I see s screw for what I believe is the oil pan about three-quarters of the way forward on the passenger side. I need to know if this is actually the oil pan. It is a short bolt that is opened with a square socket. The housing for the bolt is somewhat dome-shaped. I looked throughly for another bolt that may have been the oil pan, but could not find one. I'm trying to make sure I didn't drain the wrong fluid. Thanks!How do I change the oil in a 1997 Geo Tracker 4 door?don't listen to him yes that should be the one just start opening it and if black oil starts coming out that is it you also need to find the oil filter and change that tooHow do I change the oil in a 1997 Geo Tracker 4 door?Just simply open your hood and take the spark plug cabels off and then reorder them backwards that should take care of any future problems with your car.